The Stonewall Pride Street Festival will be Saturday, June 21st from noon to 11 PM.
Wilton Drive will be closed from 5:00 AM on Saturday, June 21, until 3:00 AM on Sunday. The street festival will extend from N.E. 20th Street on the south end of Wilton Drive to Five Points at Dixie Highway on the North End of Wilton Drive.
Visit the local shops as well as the street vendors for art, clothing, gifts, jewelry, music and much more. Many will be offering extraordinary pricing for the day.
The stage will feature entertainment all day long with acts sure to please anyone’s tastes.
- – The main stage will be located at the intersection of Wilton Drive and N.E. 6th Avenue
- – Two additional stages will be set up along Wilton Drive for extra entertainment
- – The marketplace will extend the entire length of Wilton Drive
- – We anticipate crowds of 30,000
- We will have a variety of food trucks and frozen drink tents along the street
This years Twilight Parade is scheduled for Saturday, June 21st at 7:00 p.m. The parade will begin on the South end of Wilton Drive at Ft. Lauderdale High School and continue up Wilton Drive to Five Points at Dixie Highway.
You can view the parade anywhere along Wilton Drive. There will also be bleacher seating available at various locations up and down
If you need to check last minute for travel plans stay at the award winning Cabanas Guesthouse. Call and check for their current rates and availability and better yet be smart and book early next time! It is in the heart of Wilton Manors and only minutes to the beach and is the only guesthouse with both two pools including a salt water pool and on a canal with kayaks for use for free!